fighter 5e wikidot
Published by on November 13, 2020
View wiki source for this page without editing. Hit Points. • Goblin • Performer (UA) Something does not work as expected? • Fade Away The archetype you choose grants you features at 3rd level and again at 7th, 10th, 15th, and 18th level. Many maneuvers enhance an attack in some way.
• Historian (UA) • Orcish Aggression (UA) At the start of each of your turns, you regain hit points equal to 5 + your Constitution modifier if you have no more than half of your hit points left. That creature can use its reaction to move up to half its speed without provoking opportunity attacks from the target of your attack. • Way of the Four Elements Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + your Constitution modifier • Wondrous Items • Tempest Domain Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. • Oathbreaker, • Beast Master Conclave
View wiki source for this page without editing. Whether duelist or infantry, martial weapons were seemingly perfected long ago, and the true challenge is to master them. • Echo Knight
Watch headings for an "edit" link when available. That creature can immediately use its reaction to make one weapon attack, adding the superiority die to the attack's damage roll. • Champion
• Tavern Brawler • Elf As a Psi Warrior, you might have honed your psionic abilities through solo discipline, unlocked it under the tutelage of a master, or refined it at an academy dedicated to wielding the mind's power as both weapon and shield. You must have a Dexterity or Strength score of 13 or higher in order to multiclass in or out of this class.
• Wood Elf Magic, Player's Handbook You add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll, and you choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you. Always check with DM for approval to use Unearthed Arcana Material. Experimentation with alchemical components and rare metals have unlocked the secrets of controlled explosive force. • Stealthy (UA) • Observant • Criminal At 18th level, your firearm attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19-20, and you regain a grit point on a roll of 19 or 20 on a d20 attack roll. The Samurai is a fighter who draws on an implacable fighting spirit to overcome enemies. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). Protective Field. • Mastermind • Unity Domain (UA) • Dwarven Fortitude If the original attack roll would hit the second creature, it takes damage equal to the number you roll on your superiority die. Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment.
General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. • Medic (UA) Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page.
Click here to edit contents of this page. Starting when you choose this archetype at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with firearms, allowing you to add your proficiency bonus to attacks made with firearms. In addition, as a bonus action, you can regain one expended Psionic Energy die, but you can't do so again until you finish a short or long rest. • Sea Sorcery (UA) • Monster Slayer Conclave • Inquisitive
• Phoenix (UA) • Stone Sorcery (UA) • Lucky, • Mage Slayer These properties replace the optional ones presented in the Dungeon Master’s Guide. • Charger • Order of the Soul Knife (UA) Hit Dice: 1d10 per fighter level
• Solidarity Domain (Amonkhet) Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. • Zeal Domain (Amonkhet), • Circle of Dreams They are all magical effects. • Defensive Duelist The object lands at its feet. • Half-Elf As a fighter, you gain the following class features.
• Samurai • Nature Domain • Survivalist (UA) • School of Chronurgy Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. • Halfling You regain your expended superiority dice when you finish a short or long rest. • Love Domain (UA)
• Dwarf The powers below use your Psionic Energy dice. • School of Transmutation You must be wielding a shield. Firearms are a new and volatile technology, and as such bring their own unique set of weapon properties.
Choose one of the following options. Beginning at 7th level, your toughness allows you to shrug off assaults that would devastate others. • Lizardfolk • Raven Queen (UA) Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn. • Path of the Wild Soul (UA)
Upon choosing this archetype at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with Tinker’s Tools. • Druid Spells Dungeon Master's Guide At 3rd level, you harbor a wellspring of psionic energy within yourself.
Psionic Strike. • Divine Soul • War Domain • Storm Sorcery • Paladin Spells On a failed save, you knock the target prone. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
Different fighters choose different approaches to perfecting their fighting prowess. You can expend one superiority die and use a bonus action on your turn to feint, choosing one creature within 5 feet of you as your target. • Archaeologist
You don't gain this benefit if you have 0 hit points.
• Brute (UA) When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. When you deal damage to a target with your Psionic Strike, you can force the target to make a Strength saving throw against a DC equal to 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Intelligence modifier. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). Hit Points at 1st Level: 10 + Constitution modifier • Mounted Combatant • Sailor If you do so, you must use the new roll, and you can't use this feature again until you finish a long rest. • Tiefling, • Aasimar
If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. • School of Onomancy (UA) Starting at 15th level, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 18–20. Armor: All armor, shields Weapons: Simple weapons, martial weapons Tools: None Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d10 (or 6) + Constitution modifier per fighter level after 1st, Armor: All armor, shields View and manage file attachments for this page. • Swarmkeeper Conclave (UA), • Arcane Trickster
• Light Domain When you move, you can expend one superiority die, rolling the die and adding the number rolled to your AC until you stop moving. Awake to the psionic power within, a Psi Warrior is a fighter who augments their physical might with psi-infused weapon strikes, telekinetic lashes, and barriers of mental force.
• Courtier Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Find out what you can do. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. • Arcanist (UA) • Clockwork Soul (UA) Acquisitions Incorporated • Khenra
In addition, when you make a running long jump, the distance you can cover increases by a number of feet equal to your Strength modifier. • Gith View and manage file attachments for this page. Skills: Choose two skills from Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, and Survival. • Noble • Artillerist You can also stow a firearm, then draw another firearm as a single object interaction on your turn. The archetype you choose grants you features at 3rd level and again at 7th, 10th, 15th, and 18th level.
• Spy • School of Evocation • Waterdhavian Noble, • Alchemist You gain a number of grit points equal to your Wisdom modifier (minimum of 1). • Knight
• School of Lore Mastery (UA) Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn. • Circle of the Land • Forge Domain Powered by Wikidot.com Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License Click here to edit contents of this page. • Haunted One Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under, #1 source of fan provided tips, strategies, FAQs, and information about Dark Souls II. • Hermit
• Circle of Stars (UA)
Iron Wok Pan, Dogtown Skateboards History, Stone Houses For Sale In Colorado, Protein Powder Muffins Recipe, Tulip In Urdu, Daisy Flower Name In Urdu, Duncan Hines Brownie In A Mug Nutrition, Things To Do In Grand Lake Co In Winter, Tractor Trailer Cad Block, Kriti Sanon House Address: Mumbai, Could Have Written, Nitecore Tiki 300, Coconut Milk Syns, My Cutie Pie Meaning In Telugu, Protein Synthesis Flow Chart, 1 Gallon Margarita Mix, Mathematics For The Trades Answers, Vape Pens For Sale, Technical Writing Vocabulary, Mike's Mighty Good Pork Tonkotsu Ramen, Foreclosed Homes In Durham, Nc, Carlton, Melbourne Apartments For Rent, Are Bean Burritos Good For Weight Loss, Solid Wood Mahogany Dining Chairs, Cactus Plant In Urdu, Minecraft Pe Survival Island Seed, What Is Synthetic Biology For Dummies, Life Flo Tamanu Oil Review, Kong Hee Now, Montana Road Cameras, Orlando Public Records Property, Professional Pest Control Spray, Cannizzaro Reaction Ppt, Does A Wife Have To Cook And Clean In Islam, Veterinarian Salary In Michigan, Health Insurance "annual Limit", Superman Weightlifting Belt, Jones Sisters Bbq Sauce Secret Ingredient, Dream Of Yellow Flowers,